Solved Signatures?

Discussion in 'Support' started by chefTENGU, May 19, 2013.

1. chefTENGU

chefTENGU Does not approve Administrator

Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    I finally got around to putting one down for myself, but I can't seem to get it to appear. Is this an issue with a setting I have enabled on my account somewhere, in the threads I've been posting in, or something else entirely?

2. Bloodcinder

Bloodcinder Developer

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    I disabled signatures side-wide from launch because I believed it would ruin the aesthetic. I didn't want the place to look cluttered like a regular forum. So even if you set a signature, it won't display.

3. chefTENGU

chefTENGU Does not approve Administrator

Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    Gotcha. Now that you mention it, I think I do remember when you originally made notice of that. I'm not crazy, just forgetful!

4. Seegtease

Seegtease Merciful Mage of Many Means Administrator

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    I agree with that decision. Like anybody needs to know how much progress you made in 10 different games, or anime, or see the link to your favorite thread, or maybe click to hatch a dragon egg.

5. Bloodcinder

Bloodcinder Developer

Local Time:
    Hey Pot, say hello to your friend Kettle for me.

We'll see how enabling signatures goes. It'll always be a trade-off between aesthetics and community advertising.

6. Seegtease

Seegtease Merciful Mage of Many Means Administrator

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    Haha, sure, quote a year old post. Is this your way of saying you don't like my signature? I'm only advertising one game, and one I'm fairly enthusiastic about.

I would use smaller gifs if I had some.

Bloodcinder likes this.
  7. Bloodcinder

Bloodcinder Developer

Local Time:
    Heh, your signature is fine. I just thought it was funny. And honestly I didn't realize this thread was that old.

Keep in mind, I'm making fun of your quote... but look up at mine and check my complete reversal as well.

If you request some smaller GIFs in the request thread I'll make them for you.